most important Projects and activities carried out by the association
1. The project (Iraqi Youth and Community Change) in 10 Iraqi governorates, where the capacities of leaders and youth were built in the areas of leadership, negotiation, citizenship, project writing, conflict resolution and management.
2. Cultural exchange program To train young people on coexistence and acceptance of the other and to learn about the different cultures of the components of Iraqi society, where 1,500 young men and women from Baghdad and Erbil participated. 2009-2012 with the support of USAID and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
3. Step by step project towards sustainable schools The project was implemented in 5 schools in Erbil, and teachers and children were trained to set up children's clubs and take care of the school garden, in addition to various initiatives led by the association inside schools 2009-2010, with the support of USAID.
4. The project to prepare ambassadors of peace in Sadr City For 120 young men and women with the implementation of small projects in schools with the support of USIP 2012
5. Powered byUNESCO done Capacity building project for 120 educational supervisors, 20 media professionals and 15 youth on civic values and life skills. 2012
6. A project was implemented to build the capacity of young people and adolescents on life skills and prepare peer educators in coordination with the Ministry of Youth and Sports and with the support of the United Nations Population Fund UNFPA 2012-2015.
7. 275 young men and women were trained and prepared as ambassadors for the environment and climate from the colleges of agriculture and veterinary medicine, the College of Science, Education and Political Science and secondary schools in Baghdad - 2012-2013.
8. With the support of Kadka International, the association implemented a project to form community alliances to address drug addiction and Ankawa community was taken as a model that can be generalized to all governorates of Iraq. 2013-2014
9. With the support of the International Relief Organization, the association implemented Project ((Instead of gum)) Which aims to get rid of single-use plastic bags in order to protect the environment and provide environmentally friendly alternatives. 2014
10. The association implemented a project Restoring hope for children and youth through musicThe association trained 360 children in schools and camps in Erbil and Nineveh on how to play the piano, with the support of Amar International Organization 2017.